Stick It 5.5' Anchor Pin for Kayaks
If you are an avid kayaker, you know how hard it is to balance while “dropping anchor”. With the Kayak Stick It Anchor Pin it’s simple and easy. You can securely place it without rocking the boat.
Measuring 3/4” x 5.5’, the Kayak Stick It Anchor Pin is crafted from composite fiberglass and is recommended for use with kayaks, canoes, gheenos and all small vessels alike for anchoring in up to 5 feet of water. Just secure the floating lanyard to your anchor trolley or attach the anchor pin in the paddle bungee to have fast, easy access to anchoring in the shallows. It's shorter length makes it more manageable on a kayak or smaller vessel.
The Stick It Kayak system includes:
- 5.5-foot Anchor Pin in black or white
- Adjustable lanyard with a nylon snap hook
- Rubber grommet to position lanyard on anchor pin
- Comprehensive instructions.
We also offer a Kayak Anchor Pin with a Navarre Kayak© Anchor Stick Mount. It fits most any standard kayak rail system. This allows you to place your Stick It Anchor Pin in a solid, adjustable mounting system to keep your kayak in a single, stable position.
Shipments within the United States are shipped 1-3 business days after order has been received.
- Orders with pins included ship for $25.95 per box via UPS Ground or FedEx.
- Sandbar anchor kits ship for $30.95 per box via UPS Ground or FedEx.
- Motor mounts and brakes only ship for $12.95 per box via UPS Ground or FedEx.
- Accessories ship for $5.95 per box via USPS first class mail.
Delivery is 1-5 non-holiday business days from date of shipment for the lower 48 states.
***We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date due to carrier delays caused by weather or other circumstances.***
Orders are shipped from North Carolina.
Insurance is included at no extra cost.
Stick It Anchor Pins® has been making high-quality and easy anchoring products since 2006. The founder developed the concept by adapting an old fishing rod, removing the eyelets, and using a lanyard to anchor his boat. The original owners built it from that simple idea into a successful brand. A true “American Dream” story.